Thursday, October 2, 2008

VP Debate

In case you did not catch the debate, here are the highlights:

JB:  Thank you so much Governor for joining me tonight, I hope the family is well.

SP:  Oh, just anytime Senator.  And might I say what a lovely tie you are wearing.

JB: Would you like to get started?  I know you are probably a little jet lagged from traveling in, so maybe we can cut it off a little early.

SP: OK, would you like to talk about the war or tax cuts?

JB:  Governor, I am going to leave it up to you, you choose.

SP:  OK then, let's not talk, let's just go to the local soup kitchen, serve dinner and plant some flowers.

JB: Incredibly great idea.  If everyone here pitches in one dollar, what a great meal we will be serving.  Let's go!

I love political debates,
Normal Girl

1 comment:

Dawn said...

very interestin---let me say that again, very interesting debate.