Wonder Woman and I looked at each other and started laughing. I laughed because I really get it. If I went to a church with a choir in long satin robes and organ music, I would be just as unappreciative. Sometimes, once you get used to something and it feels good, change can be hard. We did understand, and so we gave Mr. CBCP some ideas on how to deal with the guitars (he really doesn't like those either) and the rags:
- don't look at the rags
- sit farther back in the auditorium so you cannot hear or see so well
- ear plugs?
- wear your sunglasses in the auditorium
- talk to your neighbors during the music so you are not paying attention to it......facing back so you can't see the stage
- Come late after the singing and when the stage lights go down
- sing the song you like while we are all singing the song we like
Do you have rags of your own? What are they?