Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sir Walter

I am in Raleigh tonight.....it is named after Sir Walter Raleigh who sponsored the colony of Roanoke, which you remember from history class, was a failure.  All the people disappeared and were never found.  Enough history.

I got here without a camera, hence the picture of Wally.  I also got here without my computer power cord, so I had trip to a lovely mall (with the famous resturants Steak Escape and Kabobi) here as soon as I arrived.  It was a hectic day.  Eight middle school girls were over for a party this afternoon.  Things got out of hand.  Usually the girls are great, but we have one new one who is the instigator of many things of questionable quality.  Isn't it interesting how it just takes one to change the behavior of the whole group?

So, anyway, I was feeling a little frazzled and got out of the house with one girl I did not know I would have to deliver before I went to the airport, and no power cord.  

Off to work on a paper...on......how old testament community differed from new testament community.  If you have any thoughts on that, send them on.

Normal Girl

No comments: