I have found something at which I really overachieve. The junk drawer. This is my kitchen junk drawer today. Right now, it can't open all the way and can't shut all the way either. Time to dump it. I hate all that great junk to just go to the trash. See anything in there you want?
- How about the empty battery package?
- A yellow highlighter? I don't like the yellows, so I toss them in the drawer. There are least three in there.
- Does anyone know what that big square battery goes to? I have it, but not sure what to put it in.
- That bookmark has been in there for at least three years. It says....Thank You for making me so wonderfully complex! It is amazing to think about. Your workmanship is marvelous... Psalm 139: 14
- Scotch tape that is branded MJD. That is MJDesigns and they have been out of business at least 10 years.
- Hot pink glitter glue in the bottom right corner. HPB gave it to me.
- Way in the back a marker for a white board....don't have one.
How sad that the thing I was looking for when I opened the drawer is not in there. Or, maybe it was pushed off the back of the drawer and is in the cupboard below. Going to look.....