Monday, May 5, 2008

Love More and Well


The girls in my small group (aka home group, bible study group, prayer group) always try to take something we learned in our weekly study and make it work in our lives. Even though it might not be easy, it is always rewarding. I am offering this week's challenge to you...placing it in your hands.


From Philippians 1:9 (The Message)
So this is my prayer: that your love will flourish and that you will not only love much but well.

See if you can think of a way to apply it to someone you know this week. Someone who is a pain in your behind at work? Someone who is going through a bad time and is sad? Someone you meet in the store or on the street obviously having a bad day? You know what I am talking about. This week think about loving that person much and well.

Tell us if you have a plan or tell us how it worked and if you learned anything. I hope you will find this rewarding and enjoyable and I am excited to hear your stories.

I should be applying this to Imaginina.

Normal Girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will try to love my studio cat even though she pees inappropriately on my stuff.

When I go to WalMart this week I will try not to curse the shoppers who leave their carts in the middle of the aisle while they shop in another part of the store.

Or the ones who unload all their stuff at the checkout and leave their empty cart for the person behind them to deal with.

I only have to do this for a week, right?

Thanks for the inspiration!