Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Slight Delay

So. I was cleaning in my office tonight. That is a job that is never finished. Here is one reason why... I found all kinds of things that I didn't remember having. It was kind of like Christmas. And each one of those finds was distracting, I had to stop and check it out. I found a box of beads that I cut apart and added to bead soup. Had to be done, right?

And I found a big bag of fibers. Oh, they were gorgeous. Then I found a bag full of wide bangle bracelets that I had purchased for a work project that never happened. So, I put them together.

They turned out nice; arty, yet pretty, and bangles are still very trendy. And they helped to procrastinate a really stinky, boring job.

Bookshelves tomorrow, stay tuned,
Normal Girl

1 comment:

Joy! said...

ooohhh so beautiful! A good distraction :o)