Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Clogs

I love clogs. What can I say? I am a child of the 70s. These clogs have been beaten to death. They are the most comfortable pair in the world, and I mourned when I lost a buckle off one of them. But, I kept wearing them around the house. You can see I painted many a project while wearing them. Today, I decided to revamp and see of they could be successfully recycled.

So, I decoupaged fabric onto them. Glossy. I like them, they look like those shiny garden clogs you can buy. Except I have a big wrinkle in the right shoe. Sometimes when a decoupage project dries overnight, the wrinkle relaxes. If it does not, I will have to do a re-do on the right shoe. UGH.

There is my Saturday night for you. My life is just a whirlwind.
Normal Girl

1 comment:

melissa said...

awesome Idea I love clogs too. Ive had my pair for many moons now.. Ill wear them till they fall apart Im sure.. Maybe then I can try this great Idea.. Thanks for sharing