Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Art in the Park

I found these in the little park near the boat launch where we caught our boat on the Rhine River. That is it in the background. I thought they were cute and clever, the girls are playing musical instruments. It is hard to see that until you are up close inspecting them.

I could not tell of which material they are made. At first I thought cement, but no. They felt like paper mache, but that would not hold up in weather. No final consensus.

I guess this is true about most art in some way...I thought they were cute and interesting. Nobody else cared.

Normal Girl

3 comments:

votemom said...

they are super cute!

McBreezies said...

Got me to care! Those are really neat and I'd love to see one in person.

briana said...

I really like them. I just generally love art being around cities and towns, it makes them complete.