Tuesday, April 29, 2008

School is Cool


I feel a gentle breeze. The sun is shining. The birds are singing. The angels are playing harps. The woodchucks are lined up doing a chorus line. The flowers are smiling. I am doing the happy dance!


Don't you just love getting good news? I had a project in my last class that took umpteen hours and weeks to do that was worth a pile of points toward my grade. Here is what they prof sent me today:


Impressive. You exceeded my expectations on this project. Thank you. 200/200


Wahoo, that is the first time I have gotten a perfect score and I like it!


Normal (Type A) Girl

4 comments:

BOSSY said...

Your awesomeness.

votemom said...

mal-ah-dee-yets! (that's "way to go" in russian)

who is HPB?

votemom said...

do i even KNOW HPB? if i don't even know her, i shall stop trying to guess.

Kim said...

VoteMom, stop trying. I was mean to let you guess, but it was so much fun......