Sunday, April 27, 2008

If You are One of My WOW Teachers, Don't Look...


This semester in my Women of the Word Bible study, we studied Colossians. I have made bracelets as thank yous for my teachers. This is something I do alot for myself to help me remember a verse or a study. This bracelet can apply to any study:
Let the word (bible) of Christ (cross) richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs (music staff), singing with thankfulness in your hearts (heart) to God (crown). Colossians 3: 16.
Hope they like it!
Thanks to all of you who have helped me by buying bird jewelry (www.divinedesignbirdhouse.blogspot.com) this weekend. What a great response I have had. It is going to be a huge help toward the things we need for the mission trip.
Normal (and grateful) Girl

No comments: