Thursday, March 20, 2008

Imaginina Says

Imaginina has requested to post today. I am hesitant, but helpless. If I don't let her, she will just do it later anyway. So, I would like to introduce to you my long time assistant, Imaginina. She has a background in publishing, worked for a tough editor, learned alot, and then moved on to be a bead expert. If you want to know anything about beading, she is your woman.

Normal Girl


Yeah, yeah, I'm a real pro. Big deal. You would all know that if you read my column. Go on, go look, I know you don't believe me. Bead Unique Magazine. Imaginina. That's me. I am also a lampwork bead maker. You should buy some of my beads. They make you look younger, thinner, and prettier. Yep. And if you believe that, I have a bridge I will sell you.

I have something on my mind. First day of spring. Easter weekend. Eight inches of snow. Which of these things does not fit. Global warming my hiney!

Imaginina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms. (or should I say Mrs.?) Imaginina,

Why do you think Easter has anything to do with global warming? I think it was hot at times in the Bible, wasn't it?