So, yesterday, I made up the Fat Boy Parfait. It had some problems, but was still good. Here is what you do:
- Make some whipped cream and add a little peppermint extract and a TINY bit of red food coloring, not like what I did when I made Fat Boy wear pink whipped cream. Put a little in the bottom of the glass.
- Break up a brownie on top of that - except I think next time I would skip the brownie and do two layers of Fat Boy.
- Next layer: cut up half a Fat Boy into cubes and put them in.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over all of it. You might add a little peppermint extract to the chocolate sauce too.
- Dollop more whipped cream.
- Crush up a little candy cane and sprinkle on top.
You will do a better job than I did.
Do you have any other ideas for the Fat Boy? It is his season. He is waiting at Kroger for you! You know you want him.