Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Magic!


One of the things we had the most fun with in our bedroom redo last weekend was magnetic paint.  I had read about it but had never used it before.  So the application was kind of an experiment.  I rolled it on over the primer coat.  It rolled like tar, kind of disgusting.  It also took awhile to dry enough.  And then, I rolled the regular wall paint over it.  It really covered pretty well in one coat, but I added another just in case.  If you had not seen me roll it on, you would not have been able to tell it was there.  I made the wall magnetic between John's desk and shelf.   He can use that wall as a magnet board.  Think of the cool applications for magnetic paint.  I am thinking of doing walls all over my house!   

Here is is spelling his name on his wall with magnets. 

It is almost like a parlor trick; easy to do and it amazes people.
Normal Girl 

1 comment:

Dawn said...

that is soooo cool!