Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Place I Like

Fabric Warehouse.  Ahhhhhhhhh! Can you hear the angels singing?  I really like this place and the two very helpful guys that work there.  Before I found this place, I had to take a 40% off coupon to three or four Jo-Ann's locations to get enough fabric for my project.  

Now, I walk in, they practically run over to me asking to help.  I say, I need a snow white fabric that is lightweight but I can't see through it.  They walk to the perfect bolt and voile, I am done.  AND.  Every fabric is $3.49 a yard.  AND.  They have enough for my big projects.  AND.  We talked today about having a church day when they give me back a 30% rebate, for Divine Design,  on everything people from my church buy.

Don't you love things that make your life easier?
Normal Girl

2 comments:

votemom said...

wow - that is very, very wonderful! God is blessing, as He likes to do. He's cool that way ;o)

Dawn said...

ok, that is awesome!! i want to go there.