I am fascinated by the big and chunky jewelry that is trendy right now. I mixed a bunch of stuff together.
- the button is one my mother in law gave me ages ago, it is vintage...if you call the 50s vintage
- some dyed coral discs
- I bought the round silver beads in Santa Fe, don't they really look Santa Fe-ish?
- the two big red beads are hollow glass, I made them
- the huge chunk that is turquoise color is a mexican opal
- the smaller turquoise color bead is dyed magnacite, sort of looks like turquoise
- and I added a flat square silver bead from my stash and made some seed bead rings
That was fun, I really do need to make more time for this,