Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

While everyone was out shopping today, The Seamstress and I were hanging out in Girl World stitching black words onto banners.  By hand.  With a needle and thread.  Twenty four inch tall letters on 21 foot banners. Please don't look closely.  Yes, blood, sweat, and salad dressing went into these banners.

It was a great day of chat, junk food and completing our ministry project.  You should join us next time. 

DT, this is a pared down version of your font.  

With sore fingers,
Normal Girl


4 comments:

Dawn said...

awesome!

these are going to look great on the walls

Joy! said...

Wish I could have helped. I burned my fingers and I knew I would be of no use to you ;o( They look amazing tho!

votemom said...

we can't join you if you don't let us know you are doing something. geez.

Kim said...

Oh boy, VM, don't say it if you don't mean it because I am always doing something!