Since I have sleep on the mind this week, I borrowed these Friday 5 questions for Thursday:
- How many hours’ sleep do you need in order to be at your best, and what’s the minimum you can get on a regular basis and still be functional?
- What’s your favorite sleeping position?
- What was the cause of your most recent difficulty sleeping?
- When you can’t seem to drift off to sleep right away, what are some things you do to bring about sleep?
- When did you last doze off at an inappropriate time or in an inappropriate place?
1. I pretty much need 8 hours. I can manage awhile on as little as 6. Until menopause. Now I go sometimes for weeks on 4, and I am still alive.
2. on my stomach
3. too hot!
4. I write movies in my head. Some are sequels to shows or movies I have seen. Some are all mine. I am good at it, hahaha
5. During homework, I guess