Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Avoidance Project

I accomplished approximately one thing this week. OK, well, two things. If you count finding 23432348 reasons not to sit down and work on my thesis. I seem to excel at avoidance lately. I need some anti-avoidance medication. Or a slap upside the head. Or a time machine that will transport me to January when my thesis will be finished.

But, I did manage to get a new set on stage for the next sermon series. Mind you, the old one is not cleaned up yet, but the new one is ready for the techies. They will be fixing up four or five projectors to show lots of stuff on these stretched fabric screens. That is a lot of white swim suit fabric up there. And isn't that a better use of white stretchy fabric than for swim suits????

Off to timemachines.com,
Normal Girl




No comments: