Friday, August 28, 2009

Desires

I went with Wonder Woman tonight to a Beth Moore simulcast. I try to go to the Beth Moore events whenever I can because she always speaks to my current issue. Of course it is not a coincidence, but every time? I don't ever know what her topic is until she starts speaking, and there it is. My. Stuff. Every. Time.

We sang with the very cute Travis Cottrell and his band and then Beth began to talk about my stuff. In front of everyone. Even funnier, is that The Human PinBall gave me the very same talk just last week. HPB, are you now working with Beth Moore to fix my stuff?

The topic tonight is about delighting in God and He will give me the desires of my heart. I am still pretty confused by it all, but tomorrow is another day and another chance for Beth to explain it all to me.

I am definitely interested, and excited to go back tomorrow and see how to get my stuff fixed!
Normal Girl


No comments: