Saturday, June 6, 2009

B&B

Every year, the Bead & Button show for me is fun with a little work thrown in.  This year, it was work with a little fun thrown in.  The Diplomat was there with me.  She brought me a present from her trip to Paris.   Cute earrings, right?  The Diplomat is the coolest.

I did not buy much at the show, which was the plan.  Believe me, it was not because there was nothing I wanted.  I did buy three vintage enamel buttons, kind of art deco looking.  I will use them for jewelry clasps.

Vintage everything is the trend in jewelry these days.  I found these little bead caps at a booth with the coolest vintage stuff.  

Keeping with the vintage theme, these are vintage lucite, 2 hole beads.  I am not sure what I will do with them yet, but they caught my eye and when I saw the 70% off sign, they were mine.  Stay tuned to see what happens with them.

And I bought some new glass colors.  I want to lick those blue ones, they look so good to me.

Going home with inspiration and new jobs, anxious to get to work!
Normal Girl

1 comment:

YoungGramee said...

love those earrings!