Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Inner Slap

The Human PinBall made this for me a couple years ago.  Isn't it nice that she thinks those things about me?  She designed these little frames for a manufacturer that sells them and now she is a millionaire and doesn't have to work anymore.  HA!  If only.  Anyway, she filled this one with a collage for me.


This is the other side.  Isn't it nice that she knows me so well?  

This is how my week has been.  Every day.  I find I have grown a little over the years. During meetings I no longer doodle my slapping desires on my notebook.  I confess, I did think about slapping once today.  My inner slap is calming down with age and wisdom.  I hope.

Tomorrow is another day,
Normal Girl

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!!


I WANT ONE! HAHAHAHA