Friday, August 20, 2010

A Walk in the Life

Scenes from my morning walk: I have not trapped a single varmint this summer, so I was thinking I was home free. But, what in the world do you think did this last night? It dug everything out of the pot and left the dead roots. This is a first in varmintland.

The leaves have been falling for a couple weeks, but today was the first day I saw a pretty leaf. Red. Isn't it just perfection. Yea fall!!!!!

I love this point in my walk everyday. It comes at almost one mile and only when the sun is shining. It makes me want to bring a piece of chalk and trace it for the shadey days.

Nancy's birthday. So the sign said. Do you think you rent all those flamingos or buy them?

I will be gone for a week, when I come back the leaves will be falling more, hopefully the heat will abate and fall will arrive.

I love fall, did you guess?
Normal Girl

No comments: